Week 10 Lab: Crash Course Mythology Videos

    This week I decided to take a break from storytelling and do a story lab. I was super interested to learn more about mythology. These crash course videos helped me expand my knowledge. Before watching these videos, I did not think mythology was very complex. After watching these videos, I learned that it is actually extremely complex.

    Etiological narrative was a fascinating subject. The story about Kore was intriguing because it’s the story of how and why we have winter. What’s cool is that there are various definitions of myths, as well as the stories of myths can be interpreted in a bunch of different ways, like the story of Kore. It’s crazy to me that myths have been told for many years and are even still told today even though no one knows where they were originated. 

    The third video is all about heroes, and the story of the seven sisters is very fascinating. I won’t say too much because I don’t want to spoil it, but y’all should definitely give it a watch and listen.

Comments

Popular Posts