Week 8 Reading and Writing

     I am very pleased with the layout and design of my blog; it has a cool aesthetic and I really like it. I am also very pleased with the way my storybook looks. I have made changes to the design and layout over the last few weeks and I finally got it to the way I like it. I am a little concerned with how the picture looks on Anne's page. I'm not sure if I need to make it bigger, smaller, move it to the side, or put it at the bottom. I don't necessarily want it to go at the bottom because I want people to be able to visualize the character. I don't think it would look good as the banner header either.

    Looking back, I think my stories have gotten more creative and I have found my groove when writing them. The reading and writing assignments have been working well for me. I have a weekly schedule of how I tackle them. I am satisfied with the way my storybook and story posts are going. I think my favorite unit to read was the Arabian nights unit. There were so many different stories and they were all pretty fascinating to read. The reading notes have expanded my creativity and knowledge in writing stories.

    Looking forward, I think I need more time to get the best reading and writing experience. I think I will start going at a slower pace because I need brain breaks every now and then.

    I really like this image because of the way the books look and the coloring of the image. The books relate to this assignment of the reading and writing that we're reflecting on.






Comments

Popular Posts