Week 8 Progress

     Looking Back: I am very impressed with how I'm doing. For the most part, I have stayed on track with the weekly assignments. There are times where I get ahead during the week or I slow down, but in the end I always have the assignments turned in on time. There was one assignment that I did not do but it didn't mess with my grade whatsoever. I enjoy the reading assignments the most. The only extra credit option I have done is the Check In and Connect option. Developing my blog and building my storybook website has been fun.

    Looking Forward: I do want to slow down towards the end of the week. The blog comments and feedback comments take more time for me so I want to use that time wisely. This will help me avoid feeling overwhelmed. I can't think of anything new I want to try in my writing, but I'm sure something new will happen without me even knowing. 

    This image motivates me because right now is a push for the end of the semester with my academics but also for nationals practices right now. Our coach says we are so close to getting the ball rolling where she's going to have to put the brakes on us. This upcoming Sunday we will be doing our routine full out for the first time, so this image motivates me to keep pushing. This image was taken last year after semi-finals.

UCA Nationals 2020


Comments

Popular Posts