Week 8 Comments and Feedback

     Feedback In: I am receiving good feedback from the other students. It's always interesting to see how they interpret my stories. The best comments I get are the ones where someone suggests something. It's nice getting suggestions because everyone has different creativity levels.

    Feedback Out: I feel that I am not the best at leaving feedback but I am certainly not terrible. I am pretty visual, so usually when I leave feedback comments on storybook posts I always talk about the look of their storybook and the images they chose, and then I dive into the story.

    Blog Comments: Reading and getting to comment on people's introduction every week does help me learn and connect more with my other classmates. I am happy with my introduction and my blog in general. 

    Looking Forward: This is where I feel that I should slow my pace down. Since I struggle a bit with leaving feedback, I feel that I should take more time in this area so I can evaluate more. I don't feel the need to make changes to my comment wall or introduction.

    I chose this image because it has a good message and a cute kitten.




Comments

Popular Posts