Storybook Plan

     I plan to write about what I brainstormed when we had to do research on our topic and the story will start out in a similar manner of the Cupid and Psyche story that I read. The princesses involved are Cannetella, Cinderella, and another princess that I have not named yet. 

    The introduction of my storybook will start out with two female FBI agents. They are currently working on a case called The Runaway Princesses. The story of Cannetella will then begin. Cinderella will follow Cannetella, and then the nameless princess will be last. I"ll end the story with the FBI agents figuring out where each princess is hiding. The princesses know of each other but they all live separate lives. The FBI doesn't know that though. The FBI thinks they're hiding together since each princess committed crimes around the same time, which is why their cases are filed as one big case. 

    I don't have a specific message to share with my readers. Just a fun twisted story about the lives of these princesses. Some of their experiences have most likely occurred in real life. Babies have been stolen from mothers and revenge on people has gone to the point of murder. I enjoy watching crime shows and movies, so I thought it would be fun to create a crime related storybook.



Comments

Popular Posts