Time Strategies

     From juggling school, school cheer, and competitive cheer, time management has been a part of my life for a while. My schedule was packed in high school, but when I came to college I had quite a bit of free time. I never had time to relax or do nothing, so it was new to me. I ended up having to re-learn how to manage my time because I started to waste it. What works best for me is making a schedule of my week on Sunday nights. I plan out my week day by day and time by time in order to stay on track. 

    I plan on working ahead for this course because sometimes life happens, and there are days where I don't want to do the work or days I am unable to do the work. If I get ahead then it is easy to slow down and stay on track, rather than staying on track and then falling behind. I read the article The Myth of Too Busy. It fascinated me because I always say I'm too busy instead of saying I didn't prioritize my time right. This article made me think differently about how I schedule my time. The other article I read was 11 Ways Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time. This article pointed out the flaws that those make who have poor time management skills. It was informative on ways you can perfect this skill. Time management becomes easy when you start to prioritize and schedule your days. 



Comments

Popular Posts